Monday, October 11, 2010

Please Pass the Ketchup

What have we been up to the last Six months???
The biggest news is that my brother came to visit us and fixed my dead computer. Stan wants everyone to know that he "helped" but that's like saying Leah "helped" mommy make dinner.

APRIL:
We had an awesome pirate party for Matty's 4th birthday

Complete with Treasure map
Adventure
And cake!
A Grrreat time was had by all!

We also went to Ana's house for spring break and went to and Indianapolis Pacers/NY Knicks game. This was our first NBA game.



Ana spoiled the kids rotten with cotton candy!
With Ana's connections we hope this wasn't our last NBA game.

MAY:
The biggest thing in May was that Stan and I, along with Ana and Silas Smith and Nate Tracey, ran a HALF MARATHON. That's 13.1 miles of shear TORTURE. Nate creamed us all, Ana and Silas stopped for muffins somewhere during the race and stan stayed right with me up to mile 10 where he left me to finish up strong while I was slowing way down. I did it though, I ran the whole thing and finished under my goal time. I lost two toe nails, and couldn't walk for a few days but I did it!

3 comments:

  1. cute party!!! and does this half marathon mean you are coming to EUROPE?? say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you updated!!! Amazing. Can't wait for the rest. Thanks again for coming today, it meant a lot. Hope your dinner turned out fabulously!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's not, but I am Paige!!! So glad DeNae is blogging agin so I can chat with my Paige!

    ReplyDelete