Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gimme a head with hair


This is my sweet little Leah. Compared to the boys, she's my hairless wonder. I've rubbed her head, combed her fuzz, begged, pleaded and prayed for her hair to grow.
This was Leah on her first birthday. We've become quite adept at headbands and bows.

One day not long ago Leah woke up from her nap. Something was different about her. It was halfway thru her snack until I realized.

SHE HAD ENOUGH HAIR FOR BED HEAD!
It was obviously momentous enough that I stopped and got the camera.




This is my Leah now at almost two. I guess all my prayers paid off, look at all that beautiful hair!

3 comments:

  1. It is soooo true!! She DOES have beautiful hair and it is comin' in fast!!!I love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so gorgeous!!! I do miss the bald head, though. ;-)

    BTW: I am really enjoying this blog. It's so fun to *see* what you're up to.

    p.s. I was checking out Andrea's blog and Sofi NEEDS a tutu!! or several!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss this little PICKLE! Maybe she won't hate me now. :) Can't wait to get her and Annie together - they'll be a troublesome twosome....
    I can't believe that hair - I thought she'd be bald forever! :) You're doing so well with styling it. I am hopeless with girls' hair! You'll have to give me a few pointers.

    ReplyDelete