Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Tia!





I can't believe it's Tia's birthday already. It seems like just 7 short months ago she came to be with us. It seems like she came just yesterday, but at the same time like she's been part of our family forever...no really, it's been a REALLY long time. We just couldn't imagine our lives without her.
We had an awesome party for Tia today. We invited our "group" over for cake and ice cream, and a good time was had by all.

The boys and I made a delicious carrot cake. The boys thought it was pretty funny that Tia wanted a vegetable cake. Does any one else think that's a whole lot of candles?

Then Tia opened presents. She loved her gifts, especially the ones I got her, and she opened some really sweet cards like this.

And cool ones like this
Some with hidden activities like this (count how many hearts)
And some really random ones like this

Ummm...Okay...

All in all, I think it was a great success..





We love our Tia, and are so glad you're here with us to experience all we are together, the good and the bad. We hope this year's a great one!









4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tia!!! I love the picture of you with Leah in the snow! And, I love the snowman, but I think you missed a patch of snow behind DeNae.

    BTW: we need to get back to Park City soon . . . maybe DeNae won't be such a chicken on the Alpine slide next time.

    I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you "TEAH"!!!!;) I hope you had a great birthday, we sure love you!
    Ummm and Sheila I better be invited to Park City next time ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I remember how "scared" I was going down. It's a good thing you were there to keep me grounded. Oh, and by the way, I think we'll be going to park city this June for Andrea's birthday. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say, keeping you grounded is kind of what I do best. I consider it my calling. Of course I'm up for Park City with Andrea! I'll even hold your hand down the slide if you need me to. We'll just have to give DeNae a 30 minute head start so we don't run into her.

    ReplyDelete