Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What have you been up to?

Stan was in Utah all last week so I tried to keep my self and the kids busy while he was gone to help pass the time. Here's some of the things we've been up to.

We made homemade (edible although I can't see why in the world this would be appetizing unless you were two) play dough. The kids had an awesome time playing with it. Each kid had their own set of colors, and we've been playing with it for days.




Our good friends the Tracy kids came over to play, and we decided to make a hopscotch board down our hall. Stan appreciated the fact that I used painters tape on our new wood floor and not duct tape or something. Everyone had a great time, and I learned all sorts of new hopscotch rules, as each child made up their own.
Stan's sister Lisa recently had a baby boy. So I kept busy doing some things that I enjoy doing. I made a little package to send out to her.


Then there's the ever so favorite pastime of ignoring my children while they sit naked in the front window playing with cords. Yeah, that'll teach Stan to leave me alone for a week with the kids!

5 comments:

  1. Where are the pics of you stampin' it up?? Common...I know you have 'em. :D

    You forgot to mention that it's a second story window they're sitting in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be fair now, it's just a story and a half. And as I recall YOU'RE the one with the stampin' up stuff. You little mormon in disguise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! You ladies make me laugh! Really you should have posted about them playing in the toilet too ;)!! I love the way Lisa's stuff turned out, and HELLO it is T-r-a-c-E-y!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blanket is so cute! Is Matthew dressed because he got himself dressed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlyda you found me! And yes, actually Matty did dress him self which is why there are not two naked kids in the window.

    ReplyDelete