Thursday, March 25, 2010

Leah's TWO


Our Little Lady Leah turned two this Sunday. I feel like we've been going through the terrible twos since she was 6 months old. So, bring it on twos we've been waiting for you!

Leah got to choose breakfast and she wanted pancakes and eggs. We put candles in her pancakes and sang happy birthday.


After church it was so beautiful that we spent some time playing outside.

Stan was on call on Sunday so we brought dinner to him at the hospital. We sang happy birthday again.

Then on Monday we had friends over for cake and ice cream.

Tia and Andrea made awesome balloons for the kids to take home
This is Leah and her Best friend Lily

And this is Leah flirting with her favorite man, Uncle Nate, Lily's daddy...yes it is a rivalry between the two of them.

We had all of Leah's favorite people there to once again sing happy birthday



4 comments:

  1. You got some seriously cute pictures! I love it. (All except that UBER attractive one of me in the background group shot, thanks Stan I can always count on you) Leah we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Leah! Looks like a great party. I LOVE the cake/cupcake combo and the balloons! So creative.

    Andrea, are your eyes closed? ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! And I have a double chin and just look nasty! Seriously I am going to get them back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah is two! Oh my goodness, it was just yesterday I was at your baby shower. Well, happy birthday and Leah you are stinkin' cute! (She looks just like you DeNae.)

    ReplyDelete