Saturday, March 20, 2010

Why you been so agro?

I had a terrible night last night, actually in all honesty, my whole day yesterday was pretty crappy. I was yelling at people who don't deserve to be yelled at and I was inpatient with people I should strive my very hardest to be patient with. So I guess this post is an apology to all those who were in my wake yesterday. I'm so sorry. On the up side at least I found out the main culprit for my behavior. I must have been eating WAY too many of these.
I guess I've really got to lay off the Agro Berries, they're doing a number on my sweet tempered personality.


4 comments:

  1. Awe, DeNae. I have the same problem when I eat too many of those berries. Actually, it happens to me ALL the time, berries or not. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I hate blueberries. Maybe that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn you!! You just posted to get ahead didn't you?! No I know you were planning this post. Sorry your day stunk, I told you you should have hung out with me! Sorry about tonight, I just wasn't myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete